Classic manicure treatment involves disinfection of skin and nails; cuticle and nail care; nail shaping and filing; relaxation hand and finger massage; application of polish on the nails; nail design – if required or French Manicure by using 3 types of nail polish – it is simple; smart and great for everyday wear as well as nights out.
- Restores joint mobility
- Removes Toxins
- Soothes away stress and tension
- Imparts a feeling of general well being
- Increases mental alertness
- Improves skin condition
- Improves tonicity
- Improves circulation
- Improves quality and look of your nails and cuticles
P-Shine Japanese Manicure for Ladies and Men
Four hundred years ago the aristocratic ladies of Japan discovered manicure secrets which gave their nails the delicate luster of rare pink pearl. Today, we borrow from those ancient beauty secrets. P. Shine introduces a unique new manicure process which gives that same legendary luster, blush and strength in nails naturally, without nail polish or synthetic chemicals of any kind. It is simply based on multivitamin paste and shiny powder which gives a very natural way of keeping your nails healthy and beautiful.
- Stimulates blood circulation in the finger tips
- Improves quality of nails
- Prevents from nail breaking
- Improves nail growing
- Beneficial Natural nail Shine
- Natural pink luster becomes deeper with regular P.Shine usage
- Plus all benefits of classic manicure
A pedicure is a way to improve the appearance of the feet and their nails. It can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders. Pedicures are not just limited to nails; usually dead skin cells on the bottom of feet are rubbed off using a rough stone called a pumice stone. Additionally, leg care below the knee became a common and now expected service included in pedicures. Leg care includes a depilatory via either shaving or waxing followed by granular exfoliation, moisturising creams, and a brief leg massage. Any persons at risk for blood clots should forgo leg massage.
- Eliminate bacteria, dirt from foot and toe nails
- Prevent fungal and bacterial infections
- Relief from sore feet and cramped toes
- Beneficial for ladies wearing high heels
- Prevent any nail disorders
- Relief from ingrown nails
- Improve circulation
- Remove hard and dead skin
- Beneficial for diabetes suffers – pedicure can prevent a serious disease known as diabetic foot.
- The elimination of bacteria also results in a better smelling foot
[box type=”tick” size=”large” style=”rounded” border=”full”]”We use high quality products only “[/box]